Friday, October 28, 2005

This one's for the (lone) reader

Did ya have to rub it in, Kit?
New chapter, starting off with a bar room conversation. I have very little experience with bars, but I'll never forget the time a drunk and a guy in a wheel chair schooled me and Vince at pool. Ah memories. Expect a lot (comparitively) to happen in this chapter as I add to it.
Also, I've decided to add quotes to each chapter, ala Frank Herbert. But I think the first quote I've chosen is illegal? I'm not sure how copywrite law applies to this. Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My blog about life in Japan

An explanation of the experiment

Most recently started chapter

CHAPTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16


Writing related
Neil
Jenny
Resources
Chris
Logorrhea
Litkicks
Bookblog
Other blog novels
Like Plastic
A blog about writing, and also containing my writings, most notably my next novel